Tips for a Great Visit
We want Santa's visit to be very very special. Here are a few Santa tips to help make your Santa visit merry.
- Provide a cell phone number of someone at the event who will have it on.
- Have a special place for Santa to park – very close to entrance of event.
- Have someone outside to meet Santa – to show him the way and to load toys into his sack if needed.
- Plan it so Santa can make a "Grand Entrance" – Have everyone participating in a common task (singing.)
- Place Santa's Chair so it has a great holiday background for photos. Leave room behind for group photos
- Place payment in a Christmas Card so you don't have to hand Santa a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction.
- Keep the children together and occupied to give Santa a few minutes for his departure.
Santa Randy is available in Orlando, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas.
To inquire about Santa Randy's availability
for your event…
please fill in the form to the right and submit
or call Santa's sleigh/toyshop at (502) 219-0404.